Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Have 96 3500 changed clutch cyn pulled wires 2 put together

Customer Question

have 96 3500 changed clutch slave cyn pulled wires 2 put together when starting touch steering colume have no power to will not even trun ove all fuses look good
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

All power to the truck come through the under hood power distribution center. Go back and recheck each of the fuse shown in the wiring diagram I have enclosed in the link below. Its likely one or more has been missed and is blown. Copy and paste the link toy our browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Power%20distribution%20Jan%204.pdf