Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

Power windows
, My driver side is the only side working

Customer Question

Customer: Power windows
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My driver side is the only side working .. but it will not roll up the rear seats only the front driver and passenger side. its a 2009 dodge journey i put the window down yesterday and now its not rolling up the passengers door will not roll down on it's own. you have to do it from the drivers side however, the drivers side will not roll up or down the rear windows
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

If I had to guess I would say you have some broken wires in the driver side door jamb. If you look where the driver door meets the body of the van you will see a rubber boot where the wires pass through from the door to the cabin. Pull the boot back and inspect the wiring.. if you find some damaged repair it and it should be fine.

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. Thanks