rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Truck has no power to drivers side all fuses are good the

Customer Question

Truck has no power to drivers side all fuses are good the fuel pump is good just no power it's a 2002 dodge 1/2 ton I think it's a short but just don't no were
Category: Dodge
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

You need to check the junction box under the hood, it all starts there. Obviously check for battery power to that box too. Check for possible wiring harness intrusion also from varmints.

Thanks, Ron