Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

Newsome, I have a 2001 dodge 2500 365000 miles runs good but

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** newsome, I have a 2001 dodge 2500 365000 miles runs good but latey my speed o meter will quite then the tach then the check eng lite, abs lite air bag come on and then all gauges will zero out it will run fine, if you shut it off awhile sometimes they will be normal or let it idel they will come back?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: sure
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to know what is failing the first thing you need to do is to have the system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the check engine lite and ABS lite come on. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will advise from there.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok I will
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Let me know the results and we can work from there.