Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Lost radio power. Pwr locks and some lights only work in key

Customer Question

Lost radio power. Pwr locks and some lights only work in key on position. Key fob inop.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If anything after market has been wired into your vehicle there is a chance that the control module for the after market component like a remote start control module or alarm control module/ecu is at fault or the way it has been wired in is incorrect or has come loose causing this here.If anything after market has been installed the wiring connections for it needs checked for any issues.

If no after market components are wired in let me know and we will continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete