Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

Bob Water in fuel light comes on when it rains,even if the

Customer Question

Customer: Bob Water in fuel light comes on when it rains,even if the truck hasn't been driven.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sometimes after driven a while it will go off.The truck has a fass fuel system.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: If you know the problem.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Its usually due to a bad connection at the WIF sensor or a bad sensor. Check the connector and see if its corroded or shows signs of moisture inside the connector. If so replace the pigtail (and sensor if you can).

Let me know if you need anything further and please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for helping you. Thanks.