Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  MO Safety/Emissions Certified on all makes and models with a strong electronics background aiding in electrical troubleshooting.
66997337

I have a 2015 dodge ram 1500 I installed tow mirrors with

Customer Question

I have a 2015 dodge ram 1500 I installed tow mirrors with heat power turn signal puddle I had only heat and power to start how do I get the other to work
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

To get the turn signals and puddle lamps to work you are going to have to do some wiring. You have to tap the turn signal wire into the trucks turn signal wires and you have to tap the puddle light wires into the trucks dome light circuit. If you are comfortable doing this let me know and I can give you wire locations and colors to tap into so you can do it. The only issue I can foresee is that it could affect your warranty on any related parts if you do it.