-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

My name is ***** ***** and I'm trying to replace the

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I'm trying to replace the passenger side sun visor (with lighted vanity mirror) in my wife's 2009 Dodge Journey.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure. I took out the 3 screws holding the visor to the vehicle roof, and I discovered that the electrical connector I need to unhook to swap out the old visor with the new one is tucked away inside the headliner. It is NOT accessible.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $16) to post your type of question to Chrysler Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait, sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do, but a response of "Do you still need help with this?" was NOT in any way worth $16, so there's no way I'm going to drop another $24.95 on this "service." Forget it. I'll figure it out myself.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 11 months ago.

Well it's a simple visor replacement and I didn't want to waste my time with posting the directions when you likely would have had it fixed in the 2 hours you waited...

I will optout..

Have a Merry Christmas!