Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My 2000 grand caravan starts runs cupple seconds then dies

Customer Question

Customer: my 2000 grand caravan starts runs for a cupple seconds then dies and wont turn over
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the bat. is new the fuel gage dosent move but the idiat lights work.it will turn over and start a copple times but die. then it wont turn over at all.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 11 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Can I start by getting your VIN? Thank you!