Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

2013 dodge caravan dash light blinking and wipers stay on

Customer Question

Customer: 2013 dodge caravan dash light blinking and wipers stay on all the time the van is running
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: when I start the van the dash light keep blinking on and off,The windshield wipers will not go off stuck on in one speed
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to JustAnswer!!!

Do you know what codes are active and stored and if the IHS(Interior Highspeed BUS) has any codes?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,was getting po882
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will run the codes in the morning again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi only the po882 came up in the history,no code present also gages not working,wipers go on and stay on till van is shut off.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Are you using a code reader or scantool? You will need a dealership level scantool such as the WiTech to retrieve the codes from all the modules because a code reader will only retrieve ODBIII codes..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just a code reader
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
that did not answer my question on how to fix,thanks for nothing.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

I have not answered your question because I don't know what is wrong.. I will need the codes to tell you what's going on.