Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I would like to wire in the puddle lights on 2014 Ram 1500.

Customer Question

Chris, I would like to wire in the puddle lights on 2014 Ram 1500. You had stated that the door module would need changed. Well I would like to know witch wires in the plugins fore the are for the puddle lights? I want to by pass the module and wire into
the lights. there are to plugins that are on the mirror wiring, one is black and the other is white.I would like to know witch witch plugin and wire colors.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.

Ok, i can look that up for you, but it will be a while before I can do that, because I am in class today for Chrysler training. Will try to get that info before the end of the day.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 11 months ago.

From what I can see, there should be a solid Brown wire in the mirror wiring harness. Ground that wire. According to the diagram, that should iluminate the puddle lamp.