Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota picup with 3.9 v6 has new battery

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota picup with 3.9 v6 has new battery and have replaced starter relay starter test shows it is good but when I try to start it the starter just clicks as if the battery was low
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. I am going to need to start by getting your VIN so I can pull your vehicle up and get you the correct information. Also, this issue you are having may be a bit more involved and it might be eaiser if we speak over the phone. We will be able to cover more ground and in greater detail that way. However, phone calls are extra. I can send a phone call request over from my end or you can request a phone call on your end. If you don't feel comfortable speaking on the phone we can always continue on this page. I will be looking forward to your reply.