Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My truck running bad at times
, ive changed plug wires

Customer Question

Customer: my truck running bad at times
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ive changed plug wires spark plugs iac valve cleaned the throtle body and still same issue when i go down the road at times it will spit and sputter and have no power.. but when i mash the gas it will catch and take off. but normal driving will miss and sputter no power at times not all the time but more often then n ot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: surter sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Please accept my offer and call me now.