Clayso
Clayso, Master Automobile Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified Automobile Technician. 30 Years Experience.
77147243

Im ***** ***** my gf has no low or gh beam on her 95

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Im ***** ***** my gf has no low or high beam on her 95 caravanbut have running light brakes etc checked grouynd fuses and bulbs look ok . any suggestions|?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: they hi los both quit at the same time ive cleaned the grounds under the battery box but too no avail
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Clayso replied 11 months ago.

Hi There, I'm Clay a certified master automobile technician with 30 years of automotive repair and diagnostic experience.

From your description most likely the headlamp dimmer switch/ Multi-function switch has failed. If the headlamps will flash to pass when pulling back on the dimmer switch you can jump the light green/white wire to the red/orange wire to verify the rest of the circuit. The light green/white wire should have battery voltage providing the #61 fuse and the #11 fuses are good. Fuse 61 in the underhood (PDC) Power Distribution Center and Fuses 11, 17 & 18 in the interior fuse block. Fuses 17 & 18 should be checked with the lights on. Fuses should be checked on both sides with a test light connected to ground to verify there is power on both sides of the circuit. IF you need a connector view for the multi-function switch let me know. My sound crazy, but I have seen left, right , high and low beams fail from blown bulbs, rare but I did see it once.

I hope this information is helpful. If you have any questions or run into any problems let me know.

Kindly rate my assistance in a positive manner so I may have credit for helping you.
Positive ratings are greatly appreciated.
Thanks.