Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My name is ***** ***** I changed compressor acum and evap on

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** I changed compressor acum and evap on my truck because the clutch went out on compressor ac cooled great for about 30 min now I'm not getting voltage to the compressor and system is fully charged
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 06 dodge 3/4 diesel ac worked great for 30 min after charging ac now the compressor has no voltage and system is fully charged
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yep
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

Auto or manual climate control?

Have you tested the pressure sensors?

If you manually jump pwer to the compressor does it run and make cold air?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

You should see a rating screen if I have posted an answer, not for an info request.

Your rating is my feedback. If I don't get feedback from customers, I will not be able to continue helping customers here.

Rating me good, bad, or not rating at all does not effect the fee you have paid nor does it close the post.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I can put 12 volts to the compressor and it works fine

Thanks

Auto or manual climate control?

Have you tested the pressure sensors?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Not sure what your asking on auto or manual controls it has a control head with one plug of wires and that's all on the back of the control head as for pressure sensors the only sensor is the temp sensor that is on the evaporate

On your climate control in the dash. Do you manually control the air flow direction, blower speed and temp or is it automatic where you just select the temp you want?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
It is manual controls

Below is a link to the diagrams we will be using. Do you have access to a scan tool to see which HVAC codes are stored?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/ACdiagrams.pdf

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris