Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My '05 caravan won't even click over. It was ran out of gas.

Customer Question

My '05 caravan won't even click over. It was ran out of gas. Put gas in. Ran a few seconds then quit.won't even click. What is wrong with it?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Do the headlights work? What about the dome lights? Have you checke the battery? What size engine do you have? Can I start by getting your VIN?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can refund my money immediately! Already told you I replaced the battery. So yes the lights work. The engine doesn't!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Please accept my offer and call me now