Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2010 Grand Caravan - from control panel front sliding

Customer Question

2010 Grand Caravan - from control panel front sliding windows won't go up or down, doors won't lock or unlock but sliding doors windows will go up and down from their controllers.
also, all the lights are out in the round displays of the instrument panel. Odometer and other bottom one light OK.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine why the windows are not working you are going to need to scan the door module and retrieve the fault codes. This will need to be done with a Dodge compatible scan tool. If you can get this done and post back with the fault code and or codes your getting I will direct you from there.