Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2005 ram 2500 laramie and none of the electronics

Customer Question

I have a 2005 ram 2500 laramie and none of the electronics are working started with de remote unlock door that didnt work then light would stay on all the time batteries get drains
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

What codes are in the PCM, TIPM, MIC?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I have nooooo idea from what the mechanic told me everytime he scannes for troubleshoot new codes would appear
Expert:  -Brad- replied 12 months ago.

I can help but I will need the P codes in all the modules to see what's going on..

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Well its not going back to the garage last time it went in got out with 6000$ bill and the problem wasnt fixed
Expert:  -Brad- replied 12 months ago.

If it won't start then you will need to borrow/rent/buy a scantool to read the codes and post them here so I can better assist you..

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The engin runs good starts up when ever the the batteri dont drain ive red that maybe the fuse box or intelligent power module
Expert:  -Brad- replied 12 months ago.

Yes it's possibly a bad TIPM(Totally Intergrated Power Module) which is the fuse box under the hood but again if we knew what codes were in the TIPM it would greatly help..