-Brad-
-Brad-, Dodge Dealership Tech
Experience:  16 Yrs Chrysler/Dodge Technician. ASE Master Certified(L-1)
10114124

I haven't the means to pay you, i'm just searching answer to

Customer Question

I haven't the means to pay you, i'm just searching for an answer to my problem. My 2006 dodge grand caravan makes a huge noise when turning. It Makes a whining noise when driving. Sometimes a shaking airplane take off noise while driving. My mechanic said It may die soon. when it first started I thought it was the waterpump
Category: Dodge
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

This is a pay site... If you don't plan on paying I will have customer service refund your deposit...

But if you would like some help, just let me know..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand, I thought I paid? How high can your bill be?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just cancel and refund this is too confusing for a handicapped retired person.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still no reason to pay you. Should I contact the Capital visa card to complain? You were rude. and didn't tell me how much the answer might cost.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

Not sure how I was rude, just explaining that we are a pay site...

It looks like you made a 28.00 deposit which should be the only charge, and the only way I get compensated is when you make a positive rating..

As far as your issues with your vehicle does the noise get louder with speed? Have you checked the wheel bearings? Do you hear the noise only when it's running? Have you removed the belt and started it to see if the noise is gone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You offered to refund my deposit, please do so.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

So you don't want any help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help from your site.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just a refund credited to my credit card.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

I can only help when you reply to my questions..

Have you checked the wheel bearings? Do you hear the noise only when it's running? Have you removed the belt and started it to see if the noise is gone?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the sound is directly under the engine. the mechanic wouldn't repair whatever it might be. no I did not check the wheel bearings.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This noises are sometimes when turning, sometimes driving straight. I understand this vehicle by dodge is experiencing the same as most other dodge cars. Maybe all should be defined as lemons.
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like it could be your swaybard links as well and I would check them..

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to pay off my card, I had to file bankruptcy last year so I can not afford to run this one up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Because of a disability, I had to quite working.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay
Expert:  -Brad- replied 1 year ago.

I understand, and we see a lot of swaybar links fail which causes noises when driving straight and when turning.. The swarbar link is mounted to the strut and swaybar. I would check it and see if it's loose...