Cardoctor71
Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK
36867192

Have a 99 caravan cruise dose not work horm headlights come

Customer Question

have a 99 caravan cruise dose not work horm headlights come on by themself use dimer switch to turn off
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are having with the cruise control can be caused by any of the following,

• Brake Switch
  • Cruise Control Servo
  • Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
  • Wiring Harness

In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the steps in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the link.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Cruise%20control%20Dec%207.pdf
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 1 year ago.

There is an internal short circuit inside the multi function switch ,and it will have to be replaced, this is not something you would be able to see visually. Please RATE my service a 3 or above, if for some reason you can not, Please ASK another question, I will continue to answer your questions even after the rating is given ,until you are completely satisfied with my answers.