Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I own a 1993 dodge ram D-150 with a 3.9 liter engine

Customer Question

I own a 1993 dodge ram D-150 with a 3.9 liter engine 6cylinder rwd. The dash board lights are very dim. I think the bulbs are gone. Only the gas gauge I can see. Do I need a mechanic to replace the bulbs, or can I reach them myself? How do I do that? Please help Thanks!!
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. You can replace the bulbs in the instrument cluster. But in order to do that, you will need to remove the unit. I can send you the procedures on how to rrmove it if you wish.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Copy and paste the link below into your browser's address bar and hit enter to see the information for the cluster removal. Once you get it out, set it on a bench and then remove and replace the bulbs. I hope thi is helpful!

Chris.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5gvyuochuekf9qy/93%20D150%20cluster.doc?dl=0

.

Oh, and if this helps, please rate my service positive! Thanks.

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Good morning! Did you see my answers? Do you think that it will help you?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can not open the link you sent. Can you resend it to my designated e-mail address.***@******.***. Thanks.
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Sure. I will do that today.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, just checking back to see if you got the procedure I sent in the email. If so, would you take a minute to rate my service today? Thanks,

Chris