Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a viper 3305v, when I turn the key to turn my car on,

Customer Question

I have a viper 3305v, when I turn the key to turn my car on, it doesn't start and all the lights on the display flicker on and off
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This may be a battery problem. Have you had the vehicle's battery tested?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!

Chris