Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Dodge Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Dodge Diagnostics
18617752

I was wondering how to check my mil which just came on,

Customer Question

I was wondering how to check my mil which just came on, without a digital odom. 2012 grand caravan
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

If you do not have a digital odometer, then a scan-tool will be needed to retrieve the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (aka "P-Codes") from the on-board computer. You can have these p-codes read FREE (except in California) at any local "big chain" part store (ie. AutoZone, PepBoys, Advanced, etc). If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited. If you cannot rate or do not see the rating stars, please let me know. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 12 months ago.

Hi! I just wanted to do a follow-up and see if you had the p-codes scanned? If so, I can help you determine the root of the problem if you'd like.