rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My 2008 dodge magnum engine just died on the ghway without

Customer Question

Hi!
My 2008 dodge magnum engine just died on the highway without anywarning or noise... Lucky we were that we could pull over without causing any accidents... from there we took it to a repair shop but only codes that show up are oxygen sensors but nothing related to why it died so suddenly and doesnt even want to start up again...we dont know what is wrong .. Please any help is appreciated
Category: Dodge
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.

The first things to check are for spark at the plugs and fuel pressure and volume with a gauge. Let me know.

Thanks, Ron