bill
bill, dodge master tech
Experience:  25 years with dodge drivability and electrical expert
5203640

Just checking about rear heater blowing cold air on my 2003

Customer Question

Just checking about rear heater blowing cold air on my 2003 Town and Country. Fluid lines to the rear are hot, expect it may be a stuck door in the unit.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

the rear heat and a/c is it's own unit so I need to know if you have the skills to remove the rear passenger side interior panel to gain access to the rear heater and a/c unit, there is a good chance the blend door motor (the heater door is electrically driven) has failed and not moving the door to the heat position, you MAY need to discharge and recharge the complete a/c system to gain access to the rear blend door actuator

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

I have never seen a broken door in the rear unit BUT the actuator motors have been known to fail especially in a 12 year old van

Expert:  bill replied 1 year ago.

following up to see if you need more assistance