Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My truck is Dodge 2007 5.9 cummins diesel, it vibrates when

Customer Question

Customer: My truck is Dodge 2007 5.9 cummins diesel, it vibrates when giving it more fuel to speed up even slightly, it happens at all gears and worser in overdrive. Start up engine ok.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Fuel filter is about 2 week old replaced myself. Everything running good for last whole month . Just bought this truck 2months and an half.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

It sounds like its misfiring. Do you have a scan tool capable of doing a cylinder balance test?