Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Im swapping out a 2006 2.7L magnum se remanufactured 2.7L I

Customer Question

im swapping out a 2006 2.7L magnum se for a remanufactured 2.7L I pulled the driveplate without indexing it on the old motor how can I get right on the new motor
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you tell me what drive plate this is or what component(s) that you need to line up?

In some cases a dealer or repair center can show you how to install this and may show you this at no cost if you want to try this option.They may also charge a small fee.If you want to continue here with this let me know what components you are trying to line up so I can see if I can locate this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete