Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

2002 dodge ram 1500 slt security light stays on and

Customer Question

2002 dodge ram 1500 slt security light stays on and instrument panel not working along with interior light, door lock switch and brake lights
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is causing the problem you are describing the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer system and see what fault codes are setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results I will try to help you get this problem resolved.