sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

I bought a 2011 dodge calber a few weeks ago.have taken it

Customer Question

i bought a 2011 dodge calber a few weeks ago.have taken it back to the dealer twice for clunking going over bumps and pulling to the right.they have done an allinment twice and replace things on the front end.but the problems are still there
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they have replaced bushing struts and hangers.nothing works.ready to ask for my money back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

There are quite a few things that will cause noise in the front end. The lower control arms, sway bar links and bushings are the most common causes of noise on these.

Do you know specifically what bushings ere replaced or do you have part numbers from the receipts?

I'm assuming the noise is in the front?