Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I replaced my heater core, now my airbag light is on. how do

Customer Question

I replaced my heater core, now my airbag light is on. how do i fix it?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

There are alot of wires that could of been moved or damaged during this repair, so finding what you did based on symptoms alone is next to impossible and the air bag system is not something you want to poke and prod on trying to partially diag and find the issue. Is there anyway you can get it scanned and get me the codes. This will tell me how to help you diagnose this.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok i will get the codes. can i get them from Auto Zone or must it be the dealership?

Most parts stores, do not have a scan tool sophisticated enough. It would need to be a shop but necessarily a dealer.

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.