Dr.Carz
Dr.Carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  12 years of exp. 10 with ford on my third with all other makes.Just love cars
35496794

Have a 2012 ram diesel crew cab with 135 k miles, can feel a

Customer Question

Have a 2012 ram diesel crew cab with 135 k miles , can feel a slight vibration in the accelerator pedal , is this in my head or something that needs to be addressed?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

I would say that depending on the feel it could be a number of things, The throttle pedal is drive by wire system no actual mechanical connection so to speak to the engine, so if vibration is being felt being, not putting a label but given design make model and year, a dodge could be front u-joints or front drive shaft u-joints if being felt in pedal probably fast vibration at drive shaft speed. Just a 20 year experience guess. If you have owned for awhile and notice something different then look at u-joints for rust coming from caps or have it looked into. If new truck to you could be just that new to you. Hope this helps and please remember to rate my service and accept Thank You. Keep me posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your reply , I'll check it out
Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Sounds good and please remember to rate my service and accept Thanks. Keep me posted.

Expert:  Dr.Carz replied 1 year ago.

Wondering if you have found anything?