Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

My name is marco and the remote key doesn't work, it is not

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** ***** the remote key doesn't work, it is not opening or closeing the doors, no remote start or panic button but the key starts the engine. both keys are not working like that.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Have you had the remote's RF signal tested at your auto parts or hardware store?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Ok Marco. I recommend that you do that. The stores will test them for free. It may just be a bad battery in the remotes. If not, and the remotes test fails, then have a lock smith program a new remote for you. Hopefully it is just a bad battery.

I hope this information helps!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Any luck getting the remotes tested Marco?

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris