sprinkles08
sprinkles08, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep master tech
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced Certified, Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep Master Certified, Trans and Hybrid Specialist
9825021

2008 dodge sprinter key wont turn in the ignition shipping

Customer Question

2008 dodge sprinter key wont turn in the ignition shipping company key in the on position for many hours kill battery and now the key wont turn
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If i don't have the correct battery will that also be on issue to stop the key from turning. the key is locked in the off position on wont turn
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

If the key won't turn past the lock position it could be the key itself, the lock cylinder, the steering could be locked in a way that the interlock linkage has pressure on it, it could be an immobilizer issue or possibly still low battery voltage.

What was done to repair the dead battery?

Are the headlamps normal brightness now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks for your reply everything is working now leave new battery in the van overnight and it started working next morning

Great!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'll need a refund

If you would like a refund of your deposit you can do so from your screen.