Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have p0753 and p1765 after getting my solenoid changed

Customer Question

Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also checked my tran relay and thathe has no power to it so I'm looking what to do now I can't find a diagram for the tran control wire harness
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

What model vehicle is this and which engine?

Which solenoid was replaced?

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry it's a 2001 dodge ram 1500 4x4 with a 5.2 engine
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was the solenoid in my tranny
I first had my tranny flushed and it started running ruff so I took it back and they told me the solenoids were bad paid them to replace and then the truck lost power until 3rd so I been checking all the relays and no power to my tran relay and don't know we're to go from here

You asked for a diagram so let me get that link to you first.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/01ramtrans.pdf

Below are the diag steps for the codes you have.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/p0753.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/p1765.pdf

At the trans relay are you saying it is no energizing or it has no power at all to it on pin 30 from fuse 1?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has no power
I went off a question asked on here about 2000 dodge ram 1500 with codes p0753 and p1765
I replaced the tran relay with another fuse and no change so I checked the tran relay with a light tester to see if any power to terminal 87 and it has no power

You can not test pin 87 with the relay out. Pin 87 is the receiving pin that is powered when the relay is in place and energized.

With the relay out, key on, how many pins at the relay have power?

As mentioned in my first response, I would stay in contact with you. I've noticed you have not rated the post. So I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.