Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)
There are 2 ways to diagnose this. You can diagnose by symptom which takes more time, diag, and often replacing parts not needed or you can get it scanned to see which codes are stored then do the diag for that code and do the repair the test indicates is needed. Either method works for me. If you do not have the ability to get it scanned. Can you give me the symptoms if any before during and after the CEL coming on.
----------Once you get an answer----------
1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.
2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.
3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.
4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.
5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.
6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.