Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

All electronic warnings are lit up

Customer Question

all electronic warnings are lit up
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

Are there any other symptoms with any of the onboard systems?

Are there ANY aftermarket electrical or non electrical accessories installed in or on the vehicle?

Has it been scanned for codes yet?

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience but I am not able to schedule a call at this time. If you would like to continue via the web site please post a reply answering the above questions and we can continue from there.

If you need to know whether or not the vehicle can be driven, I can let you know after I have a bit more info about your concern...

Keep me posted...

Thank you,

Robert