Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

I have a 2003 caravan wit the passenger side power sliding

Customer Question

I have a 2003 caravan wit the passenger side power sliding door. I'm wanting to do the driver side as well and noticed AL The wiring is there. Is this possible to do?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. If the wiring is all there, then this should work, but you may need to replace the BCM (Body Control Module). Because the switches are wired to the BCM, and then the BCM sends the request to the door modules.. The only other thing that may need to be done, is to have the dealer reconfigure the FCM (Front Control Module) for the power sliding door feature.

I hope this information helps!!

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris