Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2004 Dakota 4.7L 4x4, I had some work done on the

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Dakota 4.7L 4x4, I had some work done on the engine, (head gasket, timing chain etc.) how ever the mechanic that was doing the work , stopped working on it and disappeared. I have the truck and I had the abs and brake light trouble lights, after research I found that the rear wheel speed sensor was bad,, got a new one, went to replace it and found the person who was working on it took it out, along with the stud..
The question I have do you know what the Thread size or bolt size would be for the stun that holds the sensor in. last 8 of vin is 4S717802.
Any help would be appreciated.. Thank You
Frank
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jared D replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately Dodge's repair manual doesn't list the bolt thread size, but normally they are either a 10mm or 8mm fine thread. I'll see if I can pull up a replacement diagram directly from Dodge.