Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs
7276279

1995 concorde no heat,temp gauge doesn't go past

Customer Question

1995 concorde no heat,temp gauge doesn't go past halfway,heater hoses out of back of pump not hot,replaced thermostat and no air in system,heater hoses to heater core not hot,upper hose is hot,lower hose is hotter than heater hoses but just warm
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
temp gauge goes alittle past quarter and fans come on
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The problem you are describing with the heater hoses not being hot usually indicates you have trapped air in the cooling system providing the water pump is pumping properly. If you are 100% sure you have no trapped air then you may have a failing water pump. I would go back and recheck the cooling system to be sure you are not dealing with trapped air.