Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2004 dodge ram 2500 5.9 L diesel. It has an

Customer Question

Hi Mike,
I have a 2004 dodge ram 2500 5.9 L diesel. It has an electronic 4wd, but the 4wd switch is no longer lit up and does not engage the 4wd, the service 4wd light is lit on the dash. I've looked everywhere and cannot find a wiring diagram for these electronic transfer case controls. I've checked fuses and they seem to be good. I could use some help troubleshooting this so that I can get my 4wd operational again.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

Below is a link to the wire diagram. Have you had it scanned to see which codes are stored?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/dodgexfer.pdf

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

I hate that you came here wanting and paying for help and appears to me you left not happy, and found my assistance not worth rating. I am still here to help if the problem is your needing more assistance on this concern.

Chris