Chris
Chris, Shop Foreman
Experience:  Dodge/Cummins and Chrysler Certified Master Tech
12365498

Matt I have an 2002 dodge Durango sxt with 2wd or 4 lock

Customer Question

Hi Matt I have an 2002 dodge Durango sxt with 2wd or 4 lock when I switch to 4lock I hear the engagement click and the 4 lock light comes on I don't feel like it is engaging fully as I do not feel that binding feeling when backing up in reverse how do I tell
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. Matt is off line at the moment, but I can help you if you wish. If you want to wait for Matt, let me know and I will opt out of the question.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply?

Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I apologize I have been away from my computer im available again thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, sorry, I had to drive to work. Ok, one way to tell if it is working is to make left and right turns on pavement. If it feels like it is binding when turning, then the*****is working. If no binding is felt, then there is a problem with the transfer case.

I hope that this information is helpful and please let me know if you need further assistance.

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply. Let me know if you need further assistance,

Chris

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back to see if you received my last reply, and if so do you still need help with your problem? Please remember, the website will not automatically credit me from your deposit or subscription without your Rating! Please, use the Rating System Box and Rate our Q&A session today or. If you need to ask more questions, please feel free to ask!

Thank you!

Chris