Robert
Robert, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

2007 sprinter 2500 ignition does not turn the key goes in to

Customer Question

2007 sprinter 2500 ignition does not turn
the key goes in to ignition but it's not making any noise
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

here is the service offer you requested

Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I have some information this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Please post a reply so that I know that you still need help and to get your question back on my "Waiting for Response" list. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. I'm not able to complete a Phone Request but I have ran across this issue in the past and can help with this concern...

Thanks,

Robert