Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

07 nitro I replaced heater core. Got everything back

Customer Question

07 nitro I replaced heater core. Got everything back together plug the battery back in and I have no power
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I disconnected the battery for a few and this time the horn honked but still no power
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Re check and make sure everything was plugged in properly under the dash area.I have seen in several cases before where something is left disconnected and can cause this type of fault here.If this is checked already or is checked and found to be o.k. check and make sure no fuses had shorted out in any of the fuse panels needing replaced.If all of these are found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.