Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

My Dodge Ram 1500 will not start. It gives a check engine

Customer Question

Customer: My Dodge Ram 1500 will not start. It gives a check engine service code P 0340
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Went out to start my truck, It turns over but does not fire. Checked codes and it gave me a P 0340 check engine service code
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Dodge Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

******* THIS IS NOT AN ANSWER, I JUST NEED MORE INFORMATION ********

.

What year and engine?