Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

When the motor burning a little bit of oil, what is the best

Customer Question

When the motor burning a little bit of oil, what is the best thing to do. Change the spring seals or do the whole heads job
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Which engine/year? Does it have good compression? Also, do you plan to keep the car/truck for a long time?

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thankyou i did not get the respond when i need it n you guys steel charge me for it. I'm puting a stop payment to the charge.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for any confusion but all engines/manufacturers are different and it would be impossible to advise you without knowing what the year, make, model and engine is, and how about, I asked you what the vehicle was exactly one minute after you asked the question, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.