Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

04 dodge getting air in fuel rail had clear line between

Customer Question

04 dodge getting air in fuel rail had clear line between lift pump and filter no bubbles runs fine at no load but dies after half or more load
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome I'm Chris aka Moose

Are there any codes stored?

The fuel pressure and volume has that been checked?

So far it is looking like the transfer pump is the likely cause with the current info.

-----------About me and Just Answer------------

I am in my upper 30's, have a wife and 2 sons. I farm, fish, hunt, build, and coach youth soccer. I work on anything with an engine, been to many schools and classes through my 12 years with the dealership to get trained and certified. I try the best I can to share what I know and or have access to with my customers. Please consider I base my questions and answers to you, solely on the information you give me since I am not there to see, smell, hear, touch, or test. I try my best to be here everyday starting at 3pm central. Rating an answer is required. Please let me know if your not pleased prior to rating or if you cannot rate me so I can try to help a different way. God Bless and have a great day.

Thanks Chris