Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Windows come down car un locks its self and lights flash

Customer Question

windows come down car un locks its self and lights flash
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If anything after market like a remote start or theft system was installed on this model here these are usually tied into the electronics for the windows,locks and lights.If there is an after market component like this installed I have seen where the control module for the after market component can fail internally and cause this here or shorted or damaged wiring from the control module can cause this here.If this is the case I would see if you can have it disconnected temporarily to see if this corrects the fault.If it does then it needs repaired or replaced.

If there are no after market components installed let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.