Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

2002 dodge dakota 4 x 4 v8 magnum sometimes starts sometimes

Customer Question

2002 dodge dakota 4 x 4 v8 magnum sometimes starts sometimes not wait a little it starts again crank sensor ?
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

That could very well be the CKP sensor. I could put the test for a "cranks but no start" in a PDF file and send it to your email if you like.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the private section so that I can see it. I do not have access to your email address, Thanks