Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years exp. troubleshooter, driveability tech
2947720

I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 my steering turns good to the

Customer Question

Hey I have a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 my steering turns good to the right but seems that the power steering isn't working to the left any idea what it could be? Thanks
Category: Dodge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is 160k on truck and the fluid is full
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me start by saying that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

That is normally in the steering rack and it would have to be replaced.

.

I can get you the instructions in a PDF format, if you like.

.

….

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

.

Thanks

.