Robert R
Robert R, ASE Certified Master
Experience:  Dodge Master Certified, Dodge Sprinter Certified
49095596

How do you fill a transmission fluid on a 2013 dodge grand

Customer Question

How do you fill a transmission fluid on a 2013 dodge grand caravan
Category: Dodge
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is*****'m a Certified Auto Technician with 28+ years experience. I will do my best to assist you. please keep in mind that I may need to ask questions of you before I can answer. When you reply please feel free to add as much detailed information as possible pertaining to your concern.

I am researching this concern for you and will get back with you as soon as possible, Thanks for your patience while I gather the information needed for your answer. Please post a reply so that I know that you still need help and to get your question back on my "Waiting for Response" list. Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a 2013 grand caravan and I dropped the transmission pan and I cant find where to put the fluid back in
Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

I'm posting the service procedure for performing the transmission service and also the special tool dipstick that you will need to purchase to properly check the fluid. The Tool number is ***** and it can be purchased by clicking here..

There should be a black cap on the upper area of the transmission dipstick/fill tube, remove this cap to fill and also to check the fluid level...

Here is the transmission service procedure.

Here is the Fluid Checking Procedure..

If you still have a hard time finding the Dipstick tube cap, let me know, I'm sure I can round up a pic for you....

Thank you,

Robert

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

I went ahead and found a pic showing the dipstick tube, click here to view the picture.

Expert:  Robert R replied 1 year ago.

This is an automated response that was scheduled when I posted my answer. I just wanted to check in with you to see if you need more help with your concern. A non rated question normally times out within 7 days, so I wanted to stay in contact with you to see if the problem has been solved.

If I have helped you resolve your concern and you have already rated my response, I want to say "Thanks!", and let you know you can still follow up on this concern if needed. Also to let you know you can bookmark My Profile Page (Bookmark this link) in case you have another automotive question in the future. Make sure to begin your question with "Robert R" so I will be able to easily find it.

If we are still working on your concern, please post a reply so we can continue.

If you are happy with my answer and have not rated my response, please do so asap to complete the transaction. It is greatly appreciated as I recieve no compensation until you do so...

If your not satisfied with my answer, BEFORE rating, please post a reply with a short explanation as to why. I may have a better explanation for you... It also helps me to refine my answers to help future customers more thoroughly and efficiently.

My goal is to answer your question to your complete satisfaction, and would like to earn your business now and in the future.

Thank you and thanks for using JustAnswer!

Robert